Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

ROC Pictures

This morning we all went to the ROC (Recreational Outreach Center) by our house to play before it got hot. (Which happens VERY QUICKLY in Texas!!!) I (being the kind of person who LOVES to take lots of pictures :D) got a few shots of Abby... and a few other things, enjoy!


Abby by the pond's waterfall.


Isn't she adorable?!?!?!


A peaceful moment.


A cute profile.


This one's my favorite photo!


Crossing the water.


So cute!


The beautiful waterfall!


The pond.


A dragonfly (talk about at once in a lifetime kinda picture!) Speaking of a once in a lifetime kind of picture, look at what else we found...


An orange and brown snake! :0 I was washing my feet of in the lake and I look over and there he is...let's just say that I'm going to wait to wash my feet...at home! :)

Blessings,
Beth

2 comments:

  1. A snake?! Neat! Not sqeamish, but wouldn't want it to get too close either. :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pictures! #3 of Abby is my favorite!

    Wow~ that snake is big too!!

    ~Shiloh

    ReplyDelete