Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bethany Ann's 14th Birthday!!!

Oh I had such a wonderful birthday! My actual birthday was Nov 17th! We had so much fun and it just so happened that I was able to talk with my pen-pal on the phone for the first time that day! :) As always we always post pictures of the birthday person so Ashley took my place as the photographer and I loved the ending pictures! We hope that you enjoy the pictures! :)

This is my favorite picture of myself at the rose garden in October!












Out of all my gifts from friends, I must say that a dear friend of mine's gift was the specialist one! It is a wax seal set! I have always loved letter writing and old fashioned things...so this was the perfect gift!!! I just thought I'd show you this, isn't it so cool?! Thank you very much Johanna!!! (You can view Johanna's blog HERE)

Don't you just love the cake?! It was strawberry with cream cheese swirled around and then it had cream cheese frosting and a pretend rose and chocolate shavings to complete the look! Thank you Mama for such a pretty cake!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday my dear Friend! I am SO happy you like your gift, I recieved your lovely letter today with your new wax seel on it! Now I wil always know when I get a letter from you! *wink*

    Ooooh! What a LOVELY cake! Putting the Rose on top added such a Feminine touch! I love it!

    Have a Blessed Day....
    ~Johanna~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty, Bethany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bethany! I got my issue of "For Such a Time As This" and read your "Meet Me" section, and really loved it! I especially enjoyed reading about your siblings and tried to pick them out in the pictures as I scrolled down the blog. :-)
    Thank you for writing such a sweet piece for us readers to enjoy.
    Lovely pictures!
    God bless,
    -Lindsey "Pip"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey,
    I'm so glad that you enjoyed my article and meet me in FSAT!
    Have a nice day,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Bethany! So many beautiful photos...you are a lovely young lady! Thank you for all of your hard work on HFG and your encouraging letters & emails. Blessings!

    Joyfully in Jesus,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete