May 9th was Ashley's birthday! She was actually born on Mother's day 12 years back, what a wonderful mother's day gift! :) We are all so happy that Ashley Marie is in our life, she is the best sister I could ever ask for! I love you Ashy!!!
As most of you know, I LOVE taking photos and it's just known around here that when a birthday rolls around once again that means the camera is turned on and smiles are expected of the birthday person! Enjoy our photos!
~Bethany for the Wards
~Bethany for the Wards










Beautiful pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Ashley!
ReplyDelete...and lovely pictures, Bethany!
~Shiloh
Lovely! Happy Birthday, Ashley! The ones by the tree are especially lovely. =) May the Lord bless you, Ashley!
ReplyDeleteJoyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth
Birthdays are so much fun. I ahve a brother who will be 11 next week and a sister who is 12! I would love you to follow my blog.
ReplyDelete