Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Royal Daughters of the King....

Hello Friends and Family!

As you may know, I have published my magazine, Hearts for God for almost 4 years. I have been very blessed to designing and editing HFG and I pray that it was a blessing to all how read it! But I believe that the time for publishing HFG has come to a close.

Formerly I published a monthly article on HFG's website. Due to computer problems I had to stop posting articles a few months back. I had a lot of people who wanted me to continue to post articles but at the time it was not possible.

So now I would like to tell you about what I will be doing instead of publishing HFG now. I will be managing a new encouragement blog called Royal Daughters of the King with my dear friend, Johanna W. We will be posting articles, recipes, crafts, giveaways, book reviews, monthly interviews and more! Our main goal in managing this blog is to encourage young ladies in their walk with Christ and to bring then closer to Christ!

We believe that by making this blog available for no cost (where HFG had a $10 subscription fee) we will be able to reach more ladies. I ask that you would be in prayer for our ministry, please pray that God would bless it and use it for HIS glory!

For those of you who are subscribed to HFG you will get the final issue very soon. As for the blog it will officially be open on June 1st, 2011! I would love for you to view the website and let us know what you think about it! If you would like to see what we will be posting and when, then please look at our "Monthly Program" page for information.

I pray that this new blog will be an encouragement and that it will bring all who read closer to Christ!

For those of you who have HFG's blog button on your site, would you mind changing it to the Royal Daughters of the King button? (Located on our Support page) And for those of you who would like to help spread the word, then I'd love for you to post about it on your blog or website or email your lady friends about the new site!

And finally, please keep this ministry in your prayers! Please pray that God would use it for HIS glory and that many girls would be encouraged by it!

Thank you and may God bless you and your families!

Blessings,

Bethany Ward

Former Editor of HFG Magazine



0 comments:

Post a Comment