Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Earring Giveaway Winner!!!

Hello Ladies!

The giveaway for the lovely flower earrings sponsored by Amula Designs has ended {I chose to end it a day early} and I used random.org to draw the winner! Before I announce the winners name I would like to thank each and every young lady that entered, I never though I'd have had as many entries as I got! Thanks so much! :D
And now, the winner of the lovely flower earrings is:

MISS JOHANNA KAUTTS!!!!

Congratulations! Now Miss Johanna, if you would comment on this post with your first and last name, email and home address {this comment will not be posted} then I will contact Amy and we will get you your earrings as soon as possible!

I would like to thank Amula Designs for sponsoring this review and giveaway! Thanks so much! For those of you who did not win, then please feel free to view Amy's shop and take a look around HERE!

Have a lovely day!
Blessings,
Bethany

P.S. Would you ladies be interested in seeing more giveaways? If so then please let me know in the comment box!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Johanna!

    I love giveaways, as long as they are something I use and am able to enter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Johanna! They are Beautiful Ear rings, And will probably look Beautiful on you!

    Congratulations Once again!

    Blessings,
    Savanna~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... thanks, Bekah and Savanna! :) Y'all are so gracious. ;)

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how exciting for you, Johanna! I'm glad you won!

    Do more giveaways! Do more giveaways!

    ReplyDelete