Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Product Review & Giveaway :: Amula Designs



Hello Ladies!

Today I have a lovely product review AND giveaway for you guys! The sponsor is the Etsy shop Amula Designs. She sells such cute things! Here are some of my favorites:
 
Wedding Ivory Cream Pearl Earrings
{Wedding Ivory Cream Pearl Earrings}

Mint Green Rose Flower Ring
{Mint Green Rose Flower Ring}
Dusty Pink Swarovski Pearl Lariat Necklace
{Dusty Pink Swarovski Pearl Lariat Necklace}

Classic Brown Cameo Necklace in Antique Brass
{Classic Brown Cameo Necklace in Antique Brass}

Amy was so sweet to allow me to review these lovely metallic purple czech flower bead earrings from her shop:

Metallic Purple Czech Flower Bead Earrings
{Metallic Purple Czech Flower Bead Earrings}
I absolutely loved these earrings from the second I laid eyes on them and was so pleased to find them in my mailbox shortly thereafter! Great job on the packaging as she made if pretty yet safe and secure so nothing would break and mailed it to me rather quickly! She was such a sweet lady and I really enjoyed working with her! I highly recommend her lovely shop and suggest that you take a look around HERE!

Here are some pictures of the earrings once I got them:







I just love these earrings! I wear them all the time and love their elegant touch that they add to any outfit! They aren't very heavy so you barley feel them in! Plus I just love the vintage-y ness of them and their antique feel and look! :D

Now, Amy has been so sweet to allow me to giveaway a pair of the metallic purple czech flower bead earring to the blessed winner of this giveaway! Wouldn't you love to win these pretties? Before telling you how to enter lets go over a few things you need to know before entering:
  • Please leave one separate comment for each entry or it will not count as separate entries!
  • Please leave some way for me to contact you if you win such as blog address or email address. I would hate for you to win and then not be able to contact you!
  • This giveaway will go on until September 15th, 2011 and will end at noon central. The winner will be drawn by random.org and posted later that afternoon.
  • Please leave comments on this post only.
Okay here are some things you can do to enter!
  • Mandatory Entry: Go visit Amula Designs and let me know what you like!
  • Follow the Ward Family Blog {1 Entry}
  • Check out my friend and I's ministry blog: Royal Daughters of the King and read a post and let me know what you think! {2 Entries, leave two comments}
  • Heart Amula Designs on Etsy {1 Entry}
  • Add Amula Designs to your Etsy circle {2 Entries, leave two comments}
  • Tell me five things you are thankful for! {1 Enrty}
  • Tell me your favorite Bible verse! {1 Entry}
  • Post about this giveaway on your blog {Please leave link in your comment. 1 entry}
Now you can start entering! Before I close this post I would like to thank Amy for sponsoring this lovely giveaway as well as the product review! I  just love you shop and pray that God would bless it and your hard work for it!
Blessings!
Bethany Ann

{Looking for another great giveaway? Well on my other blog Royal Daughters of the King we are having a huge giveaway with several neat prizes! Check it out HERE!}

115 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaayyyy too much cute stuff!! I can't pick one that I like best, but I defiantly like the Teal Blue Rose Cabochon Necklace :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read an artical on Royal Daughters of the King...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five things I'm thankful for?

    1. Jesus
    2. Family
    3. Great pen-pals ;)
    4. Our home
    5. Good books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite Bible verse? It's hard to pick just one! Revelation 22:13 is a favorite, though :D

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so pretty! My favorite is: the Two Aqua Heart Lariat Necklace in Silver.

    Thank you for hosting, Ward ladies!

    ~Shiloh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just visited her shop, and one of my favorite things would be --

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/81073014/turquoise-rain-drop-necklace

    But, she has so many lovely things it is hard to choose! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog. *smile* OF COURSE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have certainly visited royal daughters of the king, and read EVERYTHING there.... *hee-hee*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have certainly visited royal daughters of the king, and read EVERYTHING there.... *hee-hee*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted about this giveaway on my blog for you, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favorite passages in scripture would be Romans 5:7-8.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful for::

    Jesus Christ being in my life.
    My beautiful family.
    My cute Tinker Bell. *wink*
    Homemaking.
    And of course, my BFF! *hug*

    Lovingly,
    ~Johanna~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some of my favorites from Amula designs:
    1] silver cloud necklace
    2] mother's pearl necklace
    3] Lavender Blue Pearl Bird's Nest Earrings in Antique Brass
    4] Light Teal Blue Sparrow Bird's Nest Necklace
    5] golden tree of life necklace

    ~Johanna

    60blueeyes@esagelink.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went to the Royal Daughters of the King site and read the Hair Accessories :: Craft Tutorials post. :) I love all of the tutorials you put up, because I like to work with craft projects. Thank you for your ministry!

    ~Johanna
    comment #1 of 2

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went to the Royal Daughters of the King site and read the Hair Accessories :: Craft Tutorials post. :) I love all of the tutorials you put up, because I like to work with craft projects. Thank you for your ministry!

    ~Johanna
    comment #2 of 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hearted Amula Designs on Etsy. My etsy name is CreativityStartsHere.

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  17. I added Amula Designs to my etsy circle.

    ~Johanna
    comment #1 of 2

    ReplyDelete
  18. I added Amula Designs to my etsy circle.

    ~Johanna
    comment #2 of 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Five things I'm thankful for:

    1. God's love
    2. Family
    3. Autumn
    4. Letters
    5. Music

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think my favorite Bible verse is: Proverbs 16:3 "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established."

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! I love Amula Designs!

    I checked out her website... way to much to choose from... did really like her necklaces.... especially the "Violet and Cream flower leaf necklace"....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Read an article on "Royal Daughters of the King".... "Why me, Lord" by Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like this necklace from her shop:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/80608761/vintage-style-czech-flower-and-antique

    samanthahartzell93{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Found it encouraging.... helpful to remember that God DOES have a special plan for each of us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Five things I'm thankful for:

    1. My Saviour
    2. A copy of God's Word
    3. a cup of hot tea
    4. my new camera
    5. laughter

    ReplyDelete
  26. I add her shop to my Circle

    ReplyDelete
  27. I add her shop to my Circle

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am thankful for:

    -Health
    -Great friends and family
    -Jesus
    -beautiful fall weather
    -music

    samanthahartzell93{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Favorite Bible verse: ummmm..... hard to pick one... I love Ps. 46 :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh, you may contact me at: ahandmaidenofgod@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I visited her etsy shop, and i really love this ring!! But it was too hard to pick a favorite. Everything was so pretty!!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/80089202/antique-brass-filigree-vintage-pink-rose

    ReplyDelete
  33. There are so many lovely things in her shop!!! How can I pick a favorite???? However, there is one thing that caught my eye as soon as I saw it: the Antique Brass Carved Envelope Necklace. (http://www.etsy.com/listing/64547334/antique-brass-carved-envelope-necklace).

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow the Ward Family Blog. :)

    My e-mail is knittingphotography (at) gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I posted about this giveaway on my blog, www.singingjoyfully.blogspot.com

    that's also where you can contact me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a follower of Royal Daughters of the King and I have read many of your posts. They always encourage me.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am a follower of Royal Daughters of the King and I have read many of your posts. I typically don't comment, but they have encouraged me. I like knowing that there are other Christian girls out there who think and believe as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I hearted Amula Designs on Etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I added Amula Designs to my Etsy circle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I added Amula Designs to my Etsy circle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am thankful for so many things! However, the five that come to my mind right now are:
    ~my salvation
    ~so many lovely blogs to read
    ~my camera
    ~my family
    ~encouraging friends

    ReplyDelete
  42. I read the article on muffins at "A royal daughter of the King" They look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I read the article on muffins at "A royal daughter of the King" They look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I now follow your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh, my! A favorite Bible verse...there are so many! Hmm..one that is on my mind right now is Psalm 130:5.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am thankful for

    ~Cameras
    ~Music
    ~Horses
    ~Fall
    ~The Military

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Bethany,
    What a lovely giveaway this is. It is so hard to decide what my favorite thing is from her shop it is all so pretty.My 2 favorites are http://www.etsy.com/listing/81073014/turquoise-rain-drop-necklace
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/80821479/floral-key-necklace-in-antique-brass

    Thank you so much for having this giveaway.
    ~Hannah
    inhannahsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow my sweet friends blog ;)

    Hannah
    inhannahsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I hearted Amula Designs on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I added Amula Designs to my etsy circle. #1

    ReplyDelete
  51. I added Amula Designs to my etsy circle #2

    ReplyDelete
  52. I visited Amula Designs. Wow! so many pretty things! I couldn't tell you an absolute favorite, but I definitely LOVED the necklaces, rings, and earings with the lovely little roses on 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I visited Amula Designs. Wow! I absolutely loved it! I couldn't tell you an absolute favorite, but I LOVED all the necklaces, rings, and earings with the lovely little roses on 'em! =)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I visited Royal Daughters of the King and read...well a few posts actually! =)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I just LOVED the RDOTK blog! One of the posts I read was about Courtship vs. Dating! Wow! I agree totally! =)

    ReplyDelete
  56. I hearted Amula Designs on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I added Amula Designs to my Etsy cirle! =)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I added Amula Designs to my Etsy Circle! =)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Five things that I'm thankful for:
    ~My amazing parents
    ~My 10 siblings
    ~My Savior
    ~My Salvation
    ~My new job
    And a bonus: My school work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh, so many Bible verses!
    I guess I like the one that goes with my name:
    "How very good and pleasant it is when kindred live together in unity." Psalm 133:1

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow the Ward Family Blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  62. I posted about this! http://smokymountainband.blogspot.com/

    contact me via email, please!
    ashley.lichtenberg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I LOVE these cute green earings!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/55847807/kiwi-green-bead-earrings

    ReplyDelete
  64. I checked out her shop, It was hard to choose My Favirot But, I must say I like the Bird in my Window Baby Blue Pearl Necklace The Best!

    Blessings,
    Savanna~

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am all ready your follower!
    *Smile* And I am Very Happy to be...

    ReplyDelete
  66. I have read an Article, in fact Very Many Of your Articles! *Wink*

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am Thankful for,
    The lord My Savior,
    All my Family,
    A cabin in the woods,
    Friends (Like your sister),
    And I am Thankful for Music!

    ReplyDelete
  68. My Favirot Bible Passage would have to Be Proverbs 31:10-31.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I visited Amula Designs...everything is gorgeous!! But I really liked the Vintage Style Flower and Antique Brass Leaf Necklace, as well as the Lily Necklaces and the the pearl earrings.
    ~Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm thankful for:
    Cooler weather
    My family
    Lovely Celtic music
    Flowers
    My precious friends

    ~Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  71. I have read many of the great articles on RDOFTK!
    ~Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  72. I have too many favorite Bible passages to list, but one is Isaiah 26:3-4.
    ~Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  73. I have read many of the posts on RDOTK (second comment...almost forgot:D)
    ~Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  74. Ooh, what a lovely giveaway!!

    My favorite item in this Etsy shop is:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/81073014/turquoise-rain-drop-necklace

    <3 Moriah

    P.S. My etsy username is:lovelylavendershoppe
    OR you could contact me through my blog: uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Some of my favorites from her shop are the Blue as the Ocean bead earrings, and the Golden Dandelion flower necklace! :)
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I read this month's Home is Where the Heart is post and LOVED it! :) It has so many cool little tips for the household and I'm sure they will come in handy. :)(entry 1 of 2)
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I read the Home is Where the Heart is post for this month at RDOTK! (entry 2 of 2)
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I added Amula Designs to my Etsy circle. (entry 1 of 2)
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I added her to my etsy circle. (entry 2 of 2)
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I'm thankful for
    1. My Lord!
    2. My wonderful family!
    3. God's Grace in my life!
    4. His provision
    5. All His amazing creations!
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. A few of my favorite Bible verses are:
    Philippians 4:8
    Isaiah 43:4
    and Jeremiah 29:11
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like the silver cloud necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  83. I visited Royal Daughters of the King!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I visited Royal Daughters of the King!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I posted about!

    http://hgraceplace.blogspot.com/p/lovely-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  86. I am thankful for...

    ~ A Heavenly Father
    ~ My Family
    ~ God's Creation
    ~ A love for learning
    ~ A loving church family

    ReplyDelete
  87. Favorite Bible Verses (Just a few)

    ~Proverbs 3:5-6
    ~Ephesians 2:8-9

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oh, how lovely! Thank you so much for hosting. I love everything in her shop, but one of my favorite items is this necklace :: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65582908/antique-brass-bird-in-my-window-necklace

    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  89. I already follow RDOTK and have read most of your lovely posts. So encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am thankful for my dear family and friends, crafts, summers, salvation, my pets, my home, my freedom, and for SO much more!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I posted about it here :: http://gracecraftingstitchbystitch.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love Amula Designs' Kiwi Green Bead earrings! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I added Amula Designs to my circle.

    ReplyDelete
  94. I am so thankful for
    1) my family
    2) Jesus Christ
    3) dear Christian friends
    4) the ability to be creative
    5) my new lovely camera!

    my blog: www.loveisthethingwithwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. One of my favorite Bible verses is 2 Tim. 1:7.

    www.loveisthethingwithwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. http://www.etsy.com/listing/80089202/antique-brass-filigree-vintage-pink-rose

    is my favorite at first glance. :D

    ReplyDelete
  97. Did I mention I added her to my circle? :D

    ReplyDelete
  98. My favorite verse is Romans 2:1
    Therefore you are inexusable, o man, whosoever thou art that condemnest; for thouth that condemnest another, condemnest thyself: for thou that condemnest, doest the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am thankful for:
    ◙My granmother, who died yesterday

    ◙My dad, who works very hard for us, and doesn't complain

    ◙The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, who were the best Irish singers of all time. :D

    ◙Our chickens, for affording us unending amusement (and eggs)!

    ◙Good preaching

    ReplyDelete