Saturday and Sunday were my last days as an Azalea Belle...it was such a fun experience! I believe it has strengthen my self-confidence and although it pushed me a bit (with my being so shy) it was good for me and I defiantly have benefited from serving Tyler...what a great feeling! Here are photos from my final belle days...enjoy!
Bethany
![]() |
| Me at the house I worked at on Saturday. |
![]() |
| Ashley and Bethany. |
![]() |
| I love this one! |
![]() |
| Bethany & Ashley (no, not my sister...:D), the belle I worked with on Saturday. |
![]() |
| Some police men were riding their bikes down the street and one asked to get a picture with us. :D |
![]() |
| L-R Sarah, Bethany, Shelby, Aliehs & Ellen on Sundays shift. |
![]() |
| Gotta love the shoes (...and the porta-potty in the background! :D) |








Such beautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is fun to hear about how your weeks are going with volunteering as an Azalea Belle! I think your dress is absolutely beautiful! I would love to dress up in one of those for fun. =) I think yours is one of the most prettiest of the whole group. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Blessings!
Elizabeth