Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Azalea Belle's Week 2 Pictures & Videos!

Hello friends & family!
This past weekend was week 2 of the Azalea Trail and I had a lot of fun and an unexpected surprise! (More details later!) I worked both Saturday and Sunday this week and below are pictures of the ladies I worked with.


Bethany at the house I worked at on Saturday.

L-R Emily, Bethany & Ryann.
L-R Ellen, Moriah, Ashley, Bethany & Erin on Sunday's shift.
Below is a video clip that was played on the 7 PM news (yes, on TV!) the night of the opening ceremony for the Azalea trail. If you look closely I am posing for a picture in the background of the first lady interview in a green shirt. Tommy & my Gram are to the right of the screen and Courtney (in the red shirt) and Ashley (in the blue shirt) are to the left of the screen. Everyone was excited that they were on TV.




Okay, and now the big surprise: I was on TV! On Sunday while we were on our shift the KLTV news lady showed up with her camera and ashed if she could film us for a while. She ended up asking me if I would mind being interviewed and I said yes! It was very exciting and I was very nervous, but I think it all when pretty well! Below is the clip that was played on the 10 P.M. news on Sunday night.
{To get the type out of the screen click the little box on the far right at the bottom of the screen to make it full screen}

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watching the video, Bethany! You did a wonderful job and I enjoyed hearing how your voice sounds in 'real life'! =)

    Blessings!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete